Honour the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your crops; Then your barns will be abundantly filled and your vats will overflow with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10
Participating in First Fruits giving and celebrating Rosh Chodesh, one of the Biblical Celebrations, on a monthly basis allows you to appropriate the Lord’s promised blessings. By doing what His Word and His Spirit tell you to do, giving Him the sacrifice of worship and staying in the glory of His presence no matter what is happening in your circumstances, you will be rightly aligned and positioned for advancement in His time!
Why First Fruits, what does First Fruits do for you?
Proverbs 3:9-10 tell us that if we honour the Lord with our capital and sufficiency and with the FIRSTFRUITS of all our income, our storage places and barns will be filled with plenty, our vats overflowing with new wine. By acknowledging the Lord in all our ways, He directs and makes plain our paths. When we worship Him, our nerves, sinews and marrow are healthy and restored and our bones come alive.
Celebrating First Fruits and Giving the First to Him:
- Reminds us that God is the source of all blessings
- We give Him the best, he blesses the rest (the first is always the best)
- By putting Him first, it shows our desire to see His Kingdom first
- He is always to be our first love, nothing can come before Him
- Our sojourning between the time of our wave offering of thanksgiving and gathering of spoils is directed by Him
- Causes us to live our time in the earth realm with expectation of His provision and blessing
- It shows the expressed confidence we have that our Father will provide in all things
- We know we have a maturing, coming inheritance as we trust Him and put Him first
Want to stay up to date?
Our monthly email newsletter is an exciting read! Miracles of provision, testimonies, updates from Jerusalem along with special interest and real life stories. Don’t miss hearing what God is up to in our communities.
Sow into this Ministry
If you would like to sow into this Kingdom Vision and Ministry, you can make a donation here. Your worship in giving is very much appreciated.