After successful gatherings in Ireland, Wales, USA, Canada and Scotland, Rose Sambrook from Rhema Restoration Ministries, Ireland is bringing the Gathering of the Clans to New Zealand. Rose Sambrook and her husband Kevin are leaders in Belfast Northern Ireland. They have been in ministry for over twenty years and are aligned with Chuck Pierce from Glory of Zion International and Sharon Stone from Christian International Europe.
In 2013 the Lord gave Rose a vision to gather the Celtic Clans to worship and she thought it was just Ireland, Wales and Scotland. However at the first Gathering Chuck Pierce was one of the speakers and gave Rose a Menorah from Israel saying to take the sound of the Celts to seven nations. As Rose walked to her seat the Lord downloaded the seven nations and one of them was New Zealand.
New Zealand is the sixth Gathering and in early November 2017 the final Gathering will be in Israel.
The Celtic sound is within the DNA of its people all over the world and a clarion call is being sent out to all Celts to gather, unlock and release their sound.
We want to invite you to be a part of this amazing journey as we come together to awaken our sound in worship to the Lord. You don’t have to have Celtic DNA to be a part of this Gathering just come and enjoy the sounds and the teaching!
Thursday evening 9th March to Saturday 11th March 2017
Thursday 9th March:
- 7.30pm evening session – Prayer and worship
Friday 10th March:
- 10.30am morning session – Live video link with Ray Hughes from the USA,
- 7.30pm evening session – Flag ceremony and speaker Kevin Sambrook, Rhema Restoration Ministries, Ireland
Saturday 11th March:
- 10.30am – Speakers Linda Heidler and Anne Tate, Apostolic leaders from Glory of Zion, Texas, USA
- 2.00pm – New Zealand’s response
- 7.30pm – Speaker Robert Heidler, Apostolic teacher from Glory of Zion, Texas, USA
St. Columba, 480 Ti Rakau Drive, Botany, Auckland. View map here.
Below are some accommodation options which are close to the venue:
- Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre (10 minutes’ drive)
- Botany Motor Inn (few minutes’ drive)
- Academy Inn (few minutes’ drive)
- Cascades Motor Lodge (10 minutes’ drive)
- Golflands Motel (5 minutes’ drive)